L.E. Print on fine art paper or canvas!
size 22″x 16″ Other sizes and full framing service available!
Hallatrow Station 1910
This view shows the station (which was a junction for the Camerton branch) just after the construction of a new signal box. With its new up platform branch through to Limpley Stoke.
It was an important Centre for the GWR at this time.
Hallatrow station originally opened in 1873. It became a junction when the line to Camerton opened in 1882. The extension through to limply Stoke on the Bath-Trowbridge Line came in
1910 as depicted in the painting.
Hallatrow station closed to passenger traffic on 2nd Nov. 1959, the sidings and signal box being taken out of use on 14th June 1964.